My Spring 2015 Capsule Wardrobe

Thursday, March 26, 2015


Hey April, I welcome you with open arms and some new clothes! #praise

In case you need a spring capsule explanation or refresher, here is a new explanation without the rules. All about using your energy towards things that matter in the long run. No more standing in front of your closet hating half of what you own. Sounds refreshing, right?

Here's what I have: 33 items 
- 8 Pairs of Shoes
- 6 Pairs of Pants
- 3 Pairs of Shorts
- 6 Tee Shirts
- 2 Tank Tops
- 4 Long Sleeve Shirts
- 2 Button Downs
- 1 Cardigan
- 1 Vest
* Six of these items are new to my collection. The rest were either pulled out of storage or pulled from my winter capsule.

HERE IT IS:
You know what I always say: "meter sticks make good makeshift closets." 

Here are a few outfits. 
All including my new green vest. Experimenting all the ways to wear it. 

My first Birks ever! This whole outfit is actually pulled from all new clothes, besides the purse.
Because if you didn't know, I love wearing sweatshirts. And I'm not ashamed to wear them with heels. 
I'm bringing bell bottoms back, YEAH!
These were actually purchased a few years ago from The Gap. 
Sorry I didn't iron them, mom. 
There you have it!

No comments :

Post a Comment