Dresses & Coats

Tuesday, April 14, 2015




     So you may have noticed my lack of dresses and coats in my "spring capsule reveal" 
(That makes it sound like a party. If I ever have a party to reveal clothes, please slap me.) 

Anyway, I do plan on wearing them on occasion. I have bought so many dresses for special occasions and dates, but really that's the only time I wear them. I didn't want to limit myself to only a few in this capsule but I also didn't want to cut them out of my life completely. The capsule is all about making it fit YOU and YOUR lifestyle. So, I will hang my dresses in my closet and pull them out as necessary for wedding season and a few dates.
I also don't plan on cutting coats out of my life completely...because...cold. I just didn't count them into my numbers because Indiana's weather is just too unpredictable to have only a few. 


So here is one date outfit that I can use down the road with maybe some nice flats...or sneaks I guess. You know, incase we go to the zoo or something.

P.S. I do have days where I just wear a hoodie or crew neck. Like I said, I want this to work for me and allow me to feel free. Sometimes free is bringing the 90's back hard with a oversized crewneck, light washed baggie jeans, and some birks. That's just the goodness of life.

1 comment :

  1. hiiiiiii! just caught up on your blog. #loveitmorethanicansay
    you make me want to live the capsule life. I have probably 33 items of clothes here with me on outreach but they are not cohesive at all. miss you! hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete