BlogLovin' + Blogs I Follow

Saturday, February 28, 2015


Exciting news! My blog is now on Bloglovin'! This website may be old news to a majority of you. However, I'm still learning this whole thing. For those of you who don't know, Bloglivin' takes all of the blogs you follow and combines them together. No more typing in each URL everyday to stay updated. It will list the blog updates for the day of the blogs you follow right there for you! You can also put YOUR blog up on the website to give people you don't know an opportunity to stubble across it. Go ahead and look around on there. 
You can find some amazing things! 

Here are some of the blogs that I follow! 

A Beautiful Mess

This Mom's Gonna SNAP!

Saturated Canary

Unfancy

GIMMELOVIN 

Happy blog hunting everyone!
p.s. If you found me on BLOGLOVIN' months from now and think I am so weird for posting this. ha. I'm only kind of sorry. 

No comments :

Post a Comment