#langebartelswedding

Wednesday, November 26, 2014


Hey people!!
So if you have not caught social media or for some reason know nothing about my life, I got MARRIED this weekend! There will be more pictures to come in a month or so! For now, I will give you a quick recap:

IT WAS AMAZING. 
Seriously, It was one of the most incredible days of our lives. 
1. The people that were there ROCKED the dance floor. So much so that when they got hot...they just danced outside for a bit. (Mr. Yount)
2. I changed out of my dress half way through the reception...which in theory is heartbreaking...but in real life was THE BEST decision i've made thus far in life. 
3. We had all of our closest friends and family in one room and they said SUCH NICE things ALL DAY. 
4. My friend Kelsey Walsh who is professional dancer choreographed a dance FOR US!

That doesn't seem like enough bullet points to describe the day. 

We are so thankful for all the people who drove from crazy places and took off work to be there. You are all beautiful! 

Love,
Shea & Garrett Langebartels
#marriedlife



No comments :

Post a Comment