Our Humble and Very Unfinished Home.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014







Our moving process: 

Welcome back! A lot of people have been asking me what the apartment is looking like and how it is coming along. It's been a little tricky finding time for the apartment between our work schedules and house sitting/ dog sitting for our friends. 

Here is the process so far:

Basically, every time we go to the apartment we try and take over a few bags of bridal shower goodies from Garrett's house to our new home. Since we don't have huge gaps of free time we figure it's better to bring it over little by little then to use some of our only time together and time to rest going up and down stairs with heavy boxes. 

Things you may notice: 

The bed is on the ground. The bed is made of mostly air. Are you two really going to be sleeping on that thing? Ha. No. To be honest, I'm not even sleeping on it now. I have committed to nights on our couch until we have time to go to Indianapolis to get our bed. 

Oh yeah. How's that going, Shea?

Actually, surprisingly well! Who knew a couch could make such a great bed? Not I. 

Shea, what is all that stuff covering your living room window?

Valid question. We are going for that really grunge look. 
Ha. Just kidding. 
They are sheets and pillows. I'm just making everything look like a bed. It's my new thing. 
HA. Just kidding again.
We actually have a HUGE light post outside our window and it's basically like sleeping in the daytime in there. We aren't willing to spend on curtains right now so instead we used our extra sheets. 

Comforter: Tickling Stripe Duvet (Coming Soon)
Pillow Covers: Large Stripes
Lamp: Here
Chair: Knock off version of THIS. Donated by our good friend, Joseph. 

7 comments :

  1. Oh the chair. THE CHAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chair, pal. It's really the greatest. I enjoy it. Once we get our social life together I am sure a lot of people's butts will also enjoy the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In LOVE with the brick! (This is Angie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know it was going to identify me. Haha it's practically like I'm an 80 year old. New to technology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm practically like an 80 year old. New to technique. I didn't know it would identify me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Gosh. Ok I need to be done. HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, Angie. That was rough. Thanks for the Thursday morning laugh. Too good. (this is shea by the way ;))

    ReplyDelete